Innovation Esports Limited recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
Taz Rose, Director, is responsible for ensuring that this environmental policy is implemented, however, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of this policy are met.
We endeavour to:
- Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
MINIMISING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
Innovation Esports will seek to minimise its impact on the environment in all activities. Our activiries will be subject to ongoing review and be controlled to minimise, as far as is reasonably practicable, any risk of adversely affecting the environment. To support this we have a clearly defined procedure for the identification, setting and monitoring of all identified environmental objectives.
PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT
Innovation Esports will take a positive action relating to the relevant environmental issues, to preserve and where possible protect the environment.
|ENERGY & WATER
· Minimise the use of paper in the office.
· Reduce packaging as much as possible.
· Seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products.
· Reuse and recycle all paper where possible.
|We will seek to:
· Reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
· Switch off lights and electrical equipment when not in use.
· Adjust heating with energy consumption in mind.
· Take energy consumption and efficiency of new products into account when purchasing them.
· Evaluate if the need can be met in another way.
· Evaluate if renting or sharing is an option before purchasing equipment.
· Evaluate the environmental impact of any new products we intend to purchase.
· Favour more environmentally friendly and efficient products wherever possible.
· Reuse and recycle everything we are able to.
· Reduce the need to travel, restricting to necessity trips only.
· Promote the use of travel alternatives such as e-mail or video/phone conferencing.
· Make additional efforts to accommodate the needs of those using public transport or bicycles.
· Favour ‘green’ vehicles and maintain them rigorously to ensure ongoing efficiency.
MONITORING AND IMPROVEMENT
Innovation Esports will comply with all relevant regulatory requirements. We will continually improve and monitor environmental performance and look to reduce environmental impacts. In our business decisions we seek to incorporate environmental factors and we make all employees aware of environmental impacts through continued training. We review this policy and any related business issues at monthly management meetings.
Innovation Esports will update this policy at least once annually in consultation with staff and other stakeholders where necessary. We strive to involve staff in the implementation of this policy, for greater commitment and improved performance. We provide all staff with relevant environmental training and we work with suppliers, contractors and subcontractors to improve their environmental performance.
Paul Bolton Date: 1st June 2019